Occupancy Improvement Solutions
The Roche Associates has 31 years of experience in helping our clients raise occupancy rates, often at twice the national fill-up averages. And, we can help you to keep your occupancy rates at 95%+ once you’ve achieved your goal. We can work with you to pre-sell units in a new community, or to fill a community if occupancy rates are lagging. We also specialize in turn-arounds.
We do so through a combination of strategies that we have honed over the years to create success for our clients. These include:
- In-depth market research to determine what differentiates your community from others in the region;
- Developing a strategic marketing plan;
- Hosting events to generate on-site traffic and build a qualified leads’ base;
- Sales training for converting leads into deposits;
- Oversight and management of the marketing and sales process as needed.
In our 31 years of business, we have generated more than 150,000 age- and income-qualified prospective residents and customers to attend programs and functions held at our client senior living communities.
Most importantly, The Roche Associates has helped its senior living community and nursing care center clients capture over 15,000 new residents.
Give us a call today at 1-800-596-8183 to discuss how we can help you meet or exceed your occupancy goals.
Here are just some of our occupancy generation results from 2011:
- Sustained 98% occupancy at the 90-unit Keystone Commons independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Ludlow, Massachusetts, despite turning over 39% of its units (35 units) in 2011.
- Maintained 95% occupancy at the 186-unit Keystone Woods, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community located in Springfield, Massachusetts, despite experiencing significant unit turnover of 61 units (33% turnover rate).
- During 2011, doubled occupancy at The Tradition-Prestonwood, a start-up independent living retirement community located in Dallas, Texas (filled 152 of 220 units to date).
- Nearly doubled occupancy during 2011 at Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge, a start-up independent living, assisted living and memory care community located in Westminster, Colorado (filled 130 of 160 units to date).
- Obtained 60% reservations and achieved 45 net move-ins at Villa Grande at Sarasota Active Adult Independent Living Retirement Community in Sarasota, Florida within eight months of opening in one of the toughest housing markets in the U.S.
- Achieved 100% occupancy at Renaissance West at North Bend Crossing, a 122-unit independent living, assisted living and memory care new start-up community.