Our overall services include:
- Occupancy Improvement Solutions
- Enhanced Sales Traffic Programs
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Direct Impact Test Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- In-Depth Market Research
- Ongoing Lead Generation
- Media Planning and Placement
- Mystery Shopping of Competitors
More about what we do:
For the past 31 years, we have helped our clients:
- Achieve their occupancy goals;
- Successfully test-market and develop senior living communities and nursing care centers that meet the needs of their marketplace;
- Fill new communities through pre-sales and effective marketing campaigns, often at twice the national average fill-up rates;
- Maintain desired occupancy levels, often at 95+% at senior living communities and nursing care centers;
- Manage sales and marketing processes to get outstanding results.
There are four major reasons why The Roche Associates consistently outperforms its competition.
1. A true full-service marketing firm. The Roche Associates delivers a valuable total marketing package to achieve our clients’ occupancy and fill-up goals. While most other firms only offer partial planning, research, or promotional services, The Roche Associates is a true full-service marketing company. When it comes to results, there are no other test marketing, pre-sales and ongoing marketing programs comparable to The Roche Associates’ Direct Impact™ and Enhanced Sales Traffic™ programs. We assist our clients in all aspects of marketing and sales, including: consumer market research; preparation of highly detailed, customized marketing plans; production of collateral materials and advertising and promotions; effective direct marketing and telemarketing; ongoing training and guidance for sales staff; and overall oversight of the marketing process. The Wall Street Journal has recognized The Roche Associates for its direct marketing achievements in the Senior Living Industry.
2. Hands-on, competitive head-to-head marketing campaign orchestration and execution. Few marketing or advertising firms possess the marketing campaign experience of The Roche Associates. Over the past 31 years, The Roche Associates has overseen the preparation and implementation of hundreds of head-to-head marketing campaigns. In these numerous marketing campaigns, virtually all of The Roche Associates’ clients emerged as winners in their respective markets. When it comes to out-thinking and out-positioning the senior living community competition, The Roche Associates has few, if any, peers.
3. Innovative, “thinking out-of-the-box” marketing and sales solutions. In market after market, The Roche Associates comes up with valuable, innovative, “thinking out-of-the-box” marketing and sales solutions to help its clients overcome the occupancy challenges they face. From re-positioning of given senior living products, to defining major points of differentiation, to sharpening marketing and sales messages, to preparing unique promotional materials, to crafting incentives which excite both prospects and on-site sales personnel, to creating imaginative sales traffic programs that generate hundreds of new prospects for given senior living communities, The Roche Associates is always way ahead of the competition.
4. Willingness to risk a substantial portion of its fees based upon results. For projects for which The Roche Associates is assigned overall management, orchestration, implementation and monitoring of the marketing and sales process, The Roche Associates is willing to risk up to 50% of its marketing fees based upon performance and results. Few professional service firms are willing to base up to 50% of their fees on the successful achievement of mutually agreed upon occupancy goals like The Roche Associates. Our clients’ success is our truly our success. And, we generate a return on investment (ROI) that usually far exceeds any costs associated with retaining us.
Contact us today at 1-800-596-8183 to learn more about how we can help your community achieve all of its goals!