DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
Preparation of A Customized Digital Marketing & Social Media Services Marketing Plan:
write my paper apa style http://mechajournal.com/alumni/qualities-that-can-help-you-succeed-essay/12/ custom speech writing website for mba https://pacificainexile.org/students/how-to-write-an-application-essay-for-college/10/ cv writing service manchester hemingway essay checker school science homework help free fictional narrative essays go here thesis worksheet http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/atomic-bomb-essay/33/ source url where can i buy viagra in cardiff http://www.danhostel.org/papers/writing-an-thesis/11/ https://lunchbreak.org/write/resume-for-computer-sales/35/ how do i verify my email address on my iphone how to write a good valedictorian speech https://campcorral.org/help/professional-help-writing-papers-for-college/12/ see leasing agent resume objective rebranding case studies https://www.nypre.com/programs/argumentatice-essay-help/37/ brand name viagra online thesis antithesis synthesis in film cholesterol medicine crestor side effects does viagra affect your vision click click here kuwaiti student essay homework help clubs enter site top biography writing website ca The Roche Associates, Inc. can conduct an overview and assessment of the current online and social media presence for your senior living community, including reviewing the website, search engine rankings, and any social media pages.
Based upon this assessment, The Roche Associates, Inc. (TRA) can offer concrete recommendations about how your senior living community can further expand upon and do a better job with websites and social media pages, using these platforms to better differentiate your community from area competitors.
All of this is intended to continue to build upon already existing relationships with residents, responsible parties, and referral parties. Even more importantly, it will help your community do a better job of using the Internet as a tool in generating leads and ultimately sales for your community.
These recommendations should be considered to be supplemental to existing marketing plans, vs. replacing any existing direct marketing and sales traffic generation programming, which is absolutely critical for reaching occupancy goals. Improving upon online presence is one very important avenue to help your community reach its overall census goals.
Our recommendations are intended to help your community:
- Increase the effectiveness of your online presence;
- Improve upon brand recognition;
- Differentiate your community even more effectively from competitors;
- Pop up higher in search engine results;
- Continue to build stronger relationships with residents and/or prospective residents, family members, and referral parties, with whom the community already has positive relationships, and have more tools to build new positive relationships;
- Encourage and assist current residents and family members to promote your community online, and teach them how to set up a Facebook profile if they have not done so already;
- Find ways to use the Internet to capture more prospect emails in order to grow the leads base and email list;
- Increase overall effectiveness of your community’s social media presence;
- Expand upon current digital marketing and e-marketing efforts, with an active digital marketing campaign that includes email marketing;
- Even more effectively promote your community’s social media on all marketing pieces (i.e. direct mail, collateral materials, business cards, etc.) and include links on the Website and email footers (i.e. “follow us on Facebook,” etc.);
- Discover more ways to use the Internet to drive traffic to the community for more tours, discovery sales conversations, and ultimately conversions for more sales;
- Ensure that performance metrics are regularly tracked so that your community can be aware of how digital marketing is growing as part of its overall marketing efforts, and to make sure the strategies being used are getting results.
- Of course, all of this is in support of overall goals to continue to increase and maintain occupancy, and it is intended to supplement but in no way replace the current marketing plans for your community.