OCCUPANCY IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS
The Roche Associates has 36 years of experience in helping our clients raise occupancy rates, often at twice the national fill-up averages. And, we can help you to keep your occupancy rates at 95%+ once you’ve achieved your goal. We can work with you to pre-sell units in a new community, or to fill a community if occupancy rates are lagging. We also specialize in turn-arounds.
We do so through a combination of strategies that we have honed over the years to create success for our clients. These include:
In-depth market research to determine what differentiates your community from others in the region
Developing a strategic marketing plan
Hosting events to generate on-site traffic and build a qualified leads’ base
Sales training for converting leads into deposits
Oversight and management of the marketing and sales process as needed
In our 36 years of business, we have generated more than 200,000 age- and income-qualified prospective residents and customers to attend programs and functions held at our client senior living communities.
https://awesomeamsterdam.com/gaaras-speech/ see cv ghostwriter websites online see follow link example of resume for ojt here business finance homework help zenera viagra go here http://mechajournal.com/alumni/college-essay-diversity-help/12/ generic viagra rite aid http://www.naymz.com/homework-help-locker/ editorial essay assignment abroad scholarship essay contests library homework help propecia zoloft http://naturesknockout.com/store.php?pill=purchase-viagra-safely-online&es=40 best herbal viagra viagra https://lunchbreak.org/write/business-plan-template-distributors/35/ research case study follow url introduction about yourself essay examples special writing paper personal narratives essays what does it mean to be human essay prednisone for fsh treatment essay on reading story books Most importantly, The Roche Associates has helped its senior living community and nursing care center clients capture over 20,000 new residents.
Here are just some of our occupancy generation results:
- Sustained 98% occupancy at the 90-unit Keystone Commons independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Ludlow, Massachusetts, despite turning over 39% of its units (35 units).
- Maintained 95% occupancy at the 186-unit Keystone Woods, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community located in Springfield, Massachusetts, despite experiencing significant unit turnover of 61 units (33% turnover rate).
- Doubled occupancy at The Tradition-Prestonwood, a start-up independent living retirement community located in Dallas, Texas (filled 152 of 220 units to date).
- Nearly doubled occupancy at Keystone Place at Legacy Ridge, a start-up independent living, assisted living and memory care community located in Westminster, Colorado (filled 130 of 160 units to date).
- Obtained 60% reservations and achieved 45 net move-ins at Villa Grande at Sarasota Active Adult Independent Living Retirement Community in Sarasota, Florida within eight months of opening in one of the toughest housing markets in the U.S.
- Achieved 100% occupancy at Renaissance West at North Bend Crossing, a 122-unit independent living, assisted living and memory care new start-up community.